Nisqually River (Class I-II)
Follow the historic Nisqually River waterway used by native Americans and pioneers. This is a scenic and family friendly river rafting trip with wildlife sightings which include eagles, hawks, beaver and deer. This is a great way to introduce your children to rafting in Washington. Let us take you Nisqually River rafting in Washington State.
4-6 HOUR ADVENTURE
Recommended minimum age: 6 years old
1-5 people: $69/person
6-11 people: $64/person
12+ people: $59/person
UPPER NISQUALLY (call/email for details)
1-5 people: $79/person
6-11 people: $74/person
12+ people: $69/person
Prices are per person - + WA tax
Guide gratuity is optional
• Superior service • Professional guides • Top quality equipment • River shuttle
• Lunch option available to large groups of people (additional $10 p/p)
Meet at public fishing access (address: 11544 6th Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98513)
Take Mounts Road/Old Nisqually exit #116 off I-5
Drive south on Old Pacific Highway, cross bridge over river
Turn East onto 6th Avenue and drive to end of road.
Look for Wildwater River Tours vehicle. If lost, call 253-740-4445.
From Tacoma, WA. approx. 45 min.,
from Olympia, WA. approx. 30 min
Meet at rendezvous.
Park cars, check in, sign release forms, change into wet suit and booties. Ride shuttle vehicle to put-in/launch site.
Park cars, check in, sign release forms. Ride shuttle vehicle to put-in/launch site. Participate in Guide Safety Talk. Break into raft groups; meet your individual guide. Basic river rafting instruction. Raft river. Take-out, change into dry clothing.
- Swimsuit or shorts
- Long pants and long-sleeved shirt for cool days - not cotton
- Water shoes or sandals with heel strap
- Brimmed sun hat or warm stocking type hat for cool days
- Retaining strap for eyeglasses
- Drinking water: 20+ oz in plastic bottle
- Towel and change of dry clothes
- Lunch, snacks & beverages
When you make a reservation with Wildwater River Tours, we hold those raft seats for you on that trip date and time. We may have to turn away others from that particular trip date. If you decide to cancel, it is difficult for us to book someone else on that trip, especially if cancellations are made on short notice.
CANCELLATIONS WILL BE CHARGED AS FOLLOWS:
- 7 or more days prior to tour departure for any confirmed reservation: $15 fee per person
- 4-6 days prior to tour departure for any confirmed reservation: 50% refund
- 72 hours or less prior to tour departure for any confirmed reservation: 0% refund
There are no exceptions for sickness, personal emergencies or No Shows!
NOTE: You may substitute another person at any time, with no penalty.